New Subaru STi and new to forum

ltwrxsti07

What's up guys, first time Subaru owner. Joined the forum to get some insight and see what I can learn from all of you... I own a 2014 sti in satin white pearl.. 5 door... I'd add pics... But haven't figured out how to post any

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Welcome to the community.

ltwrxsti07

Thanks guys... I'm in love with the color.. It does bother me how dirty it's getting.. But it's mainly because the road I take every morning has its sprinklers on.. So they soak the road and I get all the splash back from the front tires.. I think I will be investing in the rally armor mud flaps...

Grinder34

Track Monkey
Welcome!

What sort of things are you interested in learning about?

Mudflaps make a huge difference!

What's up guys, first time Subaru owner. Joined the forum to get some insight and see what I can learn from all of you... I own a 2014 sti in satin white pearl.. 5 door... I'd add pics... But haven't figured out how to post any

loved that you got the hatch! welcome and ask anything! the moderators and admin's are GREAT people. :tup:

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Pics with the mudflaps on! :tup:

Robb

Awesome good color choice and you got the last STI Hatch model that could be for a while so congrats! Yes pics are needed as white STI's are so awesome!

WesternSTi

The Music Man
Welcome to the forum and the Subaru family! Patiently(or not so patiently) waiting on the pictures. Best way to do it is to upload them to an image hosting sight like photo bucket, and then copy the "image code" and paste, and then ka bam! You've posted pictures.