New To Forum From KY

boostCreep

Registered here last summer, never got around to doing an intro. so here ya go. Im from the Louisville KY area. I have a 05 WRB STi. Ive had it about 2 years still love it. Bought it bone stock with 60K. Except for a SPT intake. Currently Cobb Stage II. Turbo back catless exhaust. Rebuilt VF39 from sixstarspeed. PP Turbine housing, billet compressor wheel. eBay front lip. Dropped on Racelands.....I know. Dipped stock BBS. Pioneer appradio. Prosport Boost, EGT, Oil Pressure, Oil Temp, Water Temp gauges. Aem Wideband. ATI clock pod, Lotek pillar pod. Cobb Turbo Heat Shield. SPT intake. The day I bought it The Cockpit:rallydriver: How it sits...for now.:thumbsup: Way more pics, will probably start a journal or something.

Spamby

Meat Product Toy
Welcome and definitely start a journal

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
She's a beaut! Definitely start a journal. :tup:

Welcome and Enjoy!

inferno19d

Great car, welcome .. Louisville is about 3 hours from hillbilly hell Kentucky, where I currently reside.

boostCreep

Haha I'm originally from Colorado born and raised there. So it seems everywhere but louisville is hillbilly hell

inferno19d

Ha. Well I am right there with you. Was born and raised in STL , actually East St. Louis, but currently doing a 3 year stint in the meth town of Kentucky.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Welcome at last!!! Love the ride! :tup: im interested to hear about your feedback on the racelands!

boostCreep

Hmmm the infamous cheapo racelands. To be honest with you. For the price of them I can't complain. They are a little noisy. Coil bind, clunking etc. I still am in the process of getting them dialed in 100%. I have eliminated some of the noise by adjusting the preload and what not. I think after a few more adjustments I should be able to eliminate the noises almost completely. But like I said for the price I love them. I don't daily drive the car or auto x it so it works perfect for how I use them.