New to IGOTA (well im old but im back! :D)

IVIrSTi

Hey guys, im back, but ive been a member since DEC 2012, ive left due to having problems with people on the site, but i believe i started that stuff. for some reason i brought in my feelings to this site,(problems, life stuff etc etc) dont know why.. maybe for the attention? I do apologize on what i did in the past. But the past needs to stay back and we (myself included) should focus on the moment. My apologies if i hurt anyone, and/or talked about your car in a certain way, i mean i get carried away, well dont we all? haha. But i think i went over board, so im back at IGOTA. Have some good news and some bad news, in a few months (or in the spring-summer part of the year 2014) or so, planning on getting a WRX 04, but i dont think i would(bad news). Good news is, im planning on getting a 2001-2005 (maybe an 04) BMW E46 M3, love those cars wayyyy before the Subaru WRX - WRX STi (not to offend anyone). But enough car stuff for today, the car is for another thread hahaha, see you around IGOTA and thanks for having me back :)

Grinder34

Track Monkey
Welcome back.

I love a good E46 M3.

A guy in my parking garage at work has an E46 M3 convertible with the plates "M3 4 SUN" and an E36 M3 coupe with a full rollcage and stoptechs, etc.. with the plates "M3 4 FUN"