New With 08 STI

Hello, Im new here and just bought my 08 STI. Blk on Blk. It has blk VOLK rs's on it in 18" Really interested in some Advan wheels. Just got my COBB stage 2 upgrade with Turbo back exhaust, COBB access port, and cold air intake. I cant believe how much faster it is after that upgrade!! I am interested in making it a monster so I will be asking allot of questions here. Thanks for having me!!!

RLFAST08

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Welcome to the team. Glad you could join us. Got pics? Check out our memberships. You get some really cool goodies. :)

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
I'm all about getting help modding! Do I get help with that if I upgrade to elite?

You will be able to take the test and if you pass your in! :)

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Lol. Sounds good. I'll upgrade to elite in the morning

Good deal. Once you become a sponsor member pm me your full shipping address with shirt size. Then I will have you pm HolyCrapItsFast to take the Elite test.

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
Welcome and Enjoy! Check out the member's journals and feel free to start your own... :tup:

For help with your questions you need only be a member here. We help everyone equally with their issues but buying a membership allows us to continue supporting our members with clean information and in turn you get to enjoy sum perks and a section of the forum just for you. As a premium member you benefit from the work the the EliteSTi's do and you get some cool swag to boot. :D

As for the Elite forums you must be a paying member with the "Sponsor" level subscription and you need to prove your worth to join. It is as much a responsibility to the entire community as it is a status for you. If you are interested there is a series of tests you can take but they are currently not ready. I am working furiously to get them complete but they should be done very soon. I will post an announcement once I have finished and you can try then. In the mean time you may want to pick a category and bone up on your knowledge. The categories are Engine & Turbo, Tuning and ECU, Suspension and Drive Train, Motorsports Technical and Technique, Subaru History.

http://www.igotasti.com/vBforum/showthread.php?2047-The-Few-The-Proud-The-Elite!-quot-Elite-STi-quot&p=35525#post35525

Gotcha. I'm really new to car mods. I think it best to do the sponsor level and brush up before taking the test. I'm really looking for help with what mods to do and where to order from. So far you guys have been very helpful. I hope it only gets better when I join!

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Gotcha. I'm really new to car mods. I think it best to do the sponsor level and brush up before taking the test. I'm really looking for help with what mods to do and where to order from. So far you guys have been very helpful. I hope it only gets better when I join!

It only gets better. We have live chat also for premium members. :tup:

Robert Viehweger

Daily Driver
Welcome in! Glad to have you with us. Please let us know if we can assist in any way, and head on over to the Members Journal section and Garage section to get an idea of mods folks are using. May give you some ideas :)

Paul.c

Howdy, glad you joined us here. We have a lot of very knowledgeable members and some great vendors that have supported us as much as we support them. If you have any questions feel free to ask. Members will chime in with their opinions and experience and vendors will always let you know where to buy parts from ;)