NEWB from Vermont w/ STi type RA swapped GC

SIMER

Hey fellas! Just found your facebook page and forum tonight through a friend on facebook :thumbsup: I'm on most of the Subaru forums, so it's only right that I join this one!

.....plus every forum has their own cool emoticons haha :tard:

So a little info about me... as of today, I'm 23. Born n raised in Vermont. I bury people for a living during the summer... seriously. By winter, I morph into a snowboard bum and run the Skyeship Gondola at Killington. I'm currently enlisted in the Air Guard and I'm being shipped out in March for 9 months. Woohoo! 9 months of active duty pay :banana from peanut butter jelly time:

OK, onto the important stuff that all you guys and girls really came here to look at once you saw the thread title!!

100_4839.jpg

enginebay1.png

Swap is from a JDM version 5 STi Type RA Limited. It's a full drivetrain swap; ginormous intake port EJ207, DCCD gearbox, R180, 4.444 FD and its all in my 99 Black Diamond Pearl 2.5RS. :drive:

I'll get a member journal going soon hopefully with a full mod list of all the goodies :D

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Welcome to the team. Glad you could join us. :)

ZachTTLM

Welcome to the group, Happy Birthday!! and nice swap!! Can't wait to see more in your journal!!

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Dang sick ride! Welcome to IGOTASTI!

Vermont

Sexy ride! I also and from VT. Was born and raised in Huntington. Have fun on your tour dude. I miss doing all that fun stuff :(

Robert Viehweger

Daily Driver
Looks absolutely gorgeous! We get folks with all kinds of set ups through here. I'm sure if you poke your head around, you'll find some pretty wild stuff to give you even more ideas. :) Please give a shout if you need anything at all!