Newbie from Oregon

NP_Wagon_Chick

Hello everyone!

I recently (today) heard about this forum from a fellow female enthusiast and she said such awesome things about it, that I had to join :)

I have a 2011 STI Hatch that I absolutely LOVE, but I am a noob when it comes to modifying or fixing. My other hobbies include showing and raising Arabian horses, as well as Rottweilers. So my car sometimes gets put on the back burner but I am hoping to learn lots of things through this forum :)

I am from North Plains, Oregon (which most people from Oregon don't even know where it is) and have had my car for about a year. Prior I had a 2011 NA impreza, which was great but slow! I look forward to learning a lot about my car and making some new friends!

Glad you joined in, and welcome! Don't be hesitant with anything folks here are super nice, helpful and don't mind to help educate and spread knowledge!

No problem! I can't keep all this greatness to myself lol. Oh! BTW this forum also has a ladies section to. Just some FYI.

Ummmm I don't think you can unless you get a paid membership of some level or maybe reach so many posts.... Just post a pic or pics because they love them here of your ride in your 1st post.

Also you can download tapatalk from the app store on your smartphone if you have one and search for the forum by name. It's a great forum utility app. I'm using it now

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Welcome to IGOTASTI!!!

Show us some pics of the ride!!

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Welcome to the family. Love your GR. ❤

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Very cool.