Noob to the site.

MMred08STi

Hey! My name is Michelle. I live in Vancouver WA. I have a 2008 Lightning Red STi hatch. I got her back in July 2010, completely stock with 6500 miles on her.This is my first subaru but I have always been in love everthing about these cars.I am still learning about subarus....I came from owning Hondas so this subaru thing is still a little new to me. Looking forward to learning more about my car and taking to u all! :)

CameraZOOM-20111122094246441.jpg

IMAG0680.jpg

Last edited:

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Welcome to the team! Got pics? :)

Grinder34

Track Monkey
Welcome! Yeah, we like pics and more info. Are you planning on modding it at all?

Paul.c

Howdy. Please check out the members journals section and other people's garages. Please start your own journal or garage so we can ogle your LR STi. Pics are a must!!

ZachTTLM

Welcome to the group! You def. came to the right place to find out more about these cars....the people that make up this site are awesome!!...Let us see some pictures :) If there is anything we can help you with, please feel free to contact us.

MMred08STi

Thank you all!
I have some pics...i promise I will upload a couple pics while I'm at work today.... If not I will do it when I get home. :D

MMred08STi

My current mods are:
Sport Grille paint matched
Black STi front license plate block off
Perrin Shorty Antenna
Subaru All Weather mats

AEM Cold Air Intake
Perrin Stealth Quad Tip cat back exhaust
GTSpec uppipe, downpipe and header.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Thank You! Hopefully she will have some more mods soon so she looks pretttier!

Anytime.

Become a premium member sponsor and you can get some goodies and join us in live chat. :)