NOOB

H8BOOST

Hey guys,

I figured I would introduce myself. My name is Justin I own a 2005 STi. I purchased my car from Godspeed motors in May of 2013. I had recently owned a Honda S2K and then a 2000 ITR before making the switch to the AWD platform. I am very please with my purchase so far. I started off with minor upgrades from SDMotorworks.com performance shop only because my brother owns the business and the deals are amazing.

I started off with the minor upgrades like I said, TurboXS FMIC, TurboXS RFL, TurboXS Test Pipe, TurboXS Ti Exhaust. Then moved to the motor replacing the turbo with a brand new VF-39 due to a seal going bad. Contacted Agency Power for their UN-Equal Length Header and Up-Pipe, NGK Spark Plugs, COBB Intake and COBB Access Port.

I continued on with the suspension BC-BR Coilovers custom rate springs and then changed out all the bushing to PERRIN and Whiteline and COBB for the transmission and motor.

The brakes were changed out with ROTORA Slotted and Drilled Rotors and Hawk pads with steel braided lines.

Then started on the outside with only a few exterior mods were completed ebay front lip, rear roof vortex generator and Perrin Wing Stiffies. Decided to sell the stock Gold BBS wheels and went with 5Zigen FN01RC'S 17X9.0 Et.43. They cleared the calipers without any problems. Muteki SR48 Black Open ended Lugs.

Thats about it for the build so far. Getting ready to do the water pump and belts all from SDMotorsworks.com, Turn14 and JSC Speed.

I will try and upload some photos of my car at some point in time this month. Its not much of a build but it's coming along.

If you want to see my car look me up on instagram H8BOOST

Cheers

Grinder34

Track Monkey
welcome.

s2k and itr are nice. Im surprised you're so pleased, as the ITR is/was one of the best handling cars ever, and the s2k's rwd makes it a ton of fun.

But yeah, awd is fun too! Why'd you stick with stock turbo when replacing, since you already have FMIC, which is well suited to larger turbos?

H8BOOST

welcome.

s2k and itr are nice. Im surprised you're so pleased, as the ITR is/was one of the best handling cars ever, and the s2k's rwd makes it a ton of fun.

But yeah, awd is fun too! Why'd you stick with stock turbo when replacing, since you already have FMIC, which is well suited to larger turbos?

Ran out of money plus the wife bitches every 30 seconds about the stuff that I do to the car. It was only 800 BNIB from a place off the internet. I have 6k on the turbo and no issues. Looking at getting the rotated kit but looking into building the motor first.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Welcome to the family.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Welcome to IOTASTI!

You came from some nasty cars! :tup:

Definitely have to upload pictures and show us your ride!!!!

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
We host all photos for premium members. Plus right now Platinum members get a free hoodie with purchase. :)