Nooby!

RedBullRacing

Hey guys! I'm totally new to the website. I'm just 16 years old, and am totally proud of my 2002 WRX/STi Conversion. (Full interior, and motor rebuild) She's not the most perfect STI in the world, but I've put massive hours into her making her how she is. Currently making 387 Whp. Plenty for a first car right? :) I'm powder coating the rims black soon, and there is some modifications done that aren't in the picture! I greatly appreciate any opinions you guys have for me! 541858_547326681946924_1543297369_n.jpg

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
:welcome: to the team! Love the bugeye!

How did you hear about us?

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
One of my buddies liked your facebook page, and I decided to check you guys out.

Awesome! :ty: for taking the time to check us out. You'll love it here.

RedBullRacing

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgThe hoodscoop, front bumper, and fog light covers get painted on Monday :) (I took the last picture a few moments ago when I put my new JDM scoop on!)

Grinder34

Track Monkey
Welcome!

So, you need to start a journal and properly tell us all about the mods and work you've put into your car!

IVIrSTi

beautiful STi my friend, your 16 years old with an STi?! wow, i on the other hand am 14 years old with a 2012 Jetta S and that makes me the youngest IGOTASTi member :D i feel great and unique lol. cool car bro see you around IGOTA!

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Welcome! You're gonna love it here! :tup: