Ohio 04 STI

Well, i got the mod bug a few years ago dabbling on forums of the different cars ive owned but I believe this is the one!! Silver 2004 STI, is rolling 58,000 miles right now. Bought in late Feb of this year and didnt hesitate to start playing. Ive posted in my introduction mods and pictures to date but i figured id start a journal for the long haul....lol Brake upgrades, clutch/tranny goodies, i may post pics here too, idk yet. But right now i have the synchro problem so im looking at the JDM 5/6th close ratio gears and the carbon synchros. Also, i am hopefully going the get my wheels painted black this coming weekend....so new pics will be up soon!!!

Wheels will have to wait a week. I might let the synchro go for a while as well. Just gotta be gentle....insurance is coming and I've already committed cash for some property. Can't beat $1k per acre...

That could be a possibility. Would take some work to make it happen. There's only 4 acres. But it's out in nowhere with lots of dirt roads.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Here is what I have right this second. These have already been posted elsewhere but here they are again anyway. I will snap a few others of the old stuff when I get home.

c6e4e187-158f-0f3d.jpg

c6e4e187-15b3-9e07.jpg

c6e4e187-15e1-a619.jpg

c6e4e187-161f-ecd5.jpg