Old Engine Oil....

35r

They have it every time i go. Usually on the shelf with the other crafts, but lately its been in the cooler.

ZachTTLM

Damn looks like I am going to have to make a trip to Indiana for a couple 6 packs.. and it may be expensive to some but to a person that enjoys good beer, it is worth every penny :) #Craftbeer #TASTY

ZachTTLM

Damn looks like I am going to have to make a trip to Indiana for a couple 6 packs.. and it may be expensive to some but to a person that enjoys good beer, it is worth every penny :) #Craftbeer #TASTY

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
^ thats some extreme dedication! :lol:

35r

Zach, you aren't THAT far away! It only took like 30-40min for me to go from my house to your shop in Kittanning.
yqyju4yb.jpg

ZachTTLM

I moved the shop and my house though.. I am now located in saxonburg, PA/ Butler, PA. about 20-25 minutes longer depending on weather I am going from my house or the shop.

ZachTTLM

Haha now [MENTION=1069]35r[/MENTION] just proved he is a good guy! I was also informed there is a place carrying this up towards my camp which I am going to this weekend so guess where I will be stopping on the way up this weekend for supplies :)

ZachTTLM

Haha now [MENTION=1069]35r[/MENTION] just proved he is a good guy! I was also informed there is a place carrying this up towards my camp which I am going to this weekend so guess where I will be stopping on the way up this weekend for supplies :)

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Oooooooh man that price tag! :doh:

35r

Its only like $21 after taxes hahaha, i don't mind paying more as long as its quality, which this is.

35r

I mixed my own 6 pack tonight. Theres 5 there because one didn't make it much past the parking lot hahahahaha. Road beer FTW!
utemezyp.jpg

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Yuck. Breckenridge vanilla porter was a very popular one we sold.

Batmobile_Engage

Squirrel Meat Aficionado.
Staff member
Who here loves Yuengling as much as I do?

Their Porter and Black and Tan is amazing and the Lagers are great too. The oldest continuously operating brewery in the country, since 1829 in Pottsville, PA.

ZachTTLM

Haha Thanks Josh, I didnt get a picture the over the weekend but I did get to enjoy me some old engine oil :) ...so missed that taste and as Josh mentioned the price tag is worth the quality! Far as the Yuengling goes, they do make some good brews as well but I like to travel out side of the normal and get odd named, labeled micro brews to compare..

35r

I like yuengling. It good if i want a beer that i can chug quickly. But growing older iv learned to appreciate beer more, which is why like Zach, i like to get oddball craft beers and try things outside of my comfort zone. I have found some pretty amazing beers by trial and error. I really have for the most part spoiled my pallet, because now if i drink something cheap it just isn't enjoyable to me and i end up either slamming it down to get rid of it, or nursing it until i decide to throw it out.

Spamby

Meat Product Toy
Fat tire. Love that beer. Can't get it here but when I venture out of state I always snag some.