one guy all 4 forums.

f350cummins

Good Afternoon ya'll
I am from the cummins side first and foremost. I was raised with a cummins in the family, and have always had a respect for the beating that truck took and kept on going, until the truck gave an organ donation to another one, and is still running strong, 20 years later and in its 2nd body.
I have a jeep project, a 4cyc cummins diesel going into a 97 Grand cherokee, my subie Baja, that hurricane sandy made sure would live no longer, and I just gave up one of my cummins, for an 03 STI

here it is when i looked at it just before picking it up
2013-01-11_09-34-09_360_zps2b596b49.jpg

Attachments

• 2013-01-11_09-34-09_360_zps2b596b49.jpg
    2013-01-11_09-34-09_360_zps2b596b49.jpg
    77.4 KB · Views: 56
Last edited by a moderator:

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Oh your killing me, lol.

You need a platinum membership now! :rofl:

f350cummins

yes, with the winter tires, The STI ones are in the trunk at the moment with decent all weathers. i need to change that set up

f350cummins

nothing extravagent, yet. Already has a ton done to it, I'll post the list later. pistons, valves rods, mostly all motor stuff. the books show precision tuning in lakewood NJ and ECS (east coast swappers) up in CT dod almost all of the work on this monster. The dyno sheet from 8 months ago shows 485 awhp and 350 tq needless to say, let me get accustomed to a car again, since a crew cab dually cummins truck was my daily driver.

Spamby

Meat Product Toy
Hello and welcome. Interesting array of vehicles. I had considered a 4BT swap in my stalled Jeep project... for a brief time, anyway.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Welcome! Cant wait to see more pics!

f350cummins

Hello and welcome. Interesting array of vehicles. I had considered a 4BT swap in my stalled Jeep project... for a brief time, anyway.

if you are good with your hands and engineering its easy. and VERY economical. I helped a friend do his, final numbers were 33mpg 218 hp 387tq with 3:08 ratios in the rears

Spamby

Meat Product Toy
if you are good with your hands and engineering its easy. and VERY economical. I helped a friend do his, final numbers were 33mpg 218 hp 387tq with 3:08 ratios in the rears

Done a few swaps so not intimidating. Kept bouncing back and forth between that and the small block Ford I actually have. I love the torque numbers and I may have to give it a closer second look. Though, my gear ratio would be 4.88 and fuel economy may not be as good but I am not building for a DD. This will also be going in an intermediate era CJ so there will be differences.
We may have to talk more in depth sometime in the future.