OT: Count To A Million Game!

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
3785 :(

On another note. [MENTION=1]IGOTASTi.COM[/MENTION] im on another forum unrelated to cars and they started a count to a million thread as well back in 2004. They are at 67XX. :rofl: we wont reach a million in this lifetime unless you let me spam each number for the next year. :rofl:

There are 31.5 million seconds in a year. I can spam one number a second. 1/30th of a year to do it. Do you give me permission? :rofl:

Spamby

Meat Product Toy

I'll lock the thread, first.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Oh cmon. It would take a total of a little over 12 days non stop. Over the course of a year i can do it. :lol:

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
3789 lock it so we can restart from 1?!

KittenzNRainboz

3791 So they gave me a Maxima, 2012, btw. Slow as fuuuuuu and still feels HUGE.

And they are finding no issues with my car, it must have been a "glitch." That was "comforting" news. [MENTION=1172]Alin[/MENTION] I will be doing some further research on that Vag Com cable set up lol.

Spamby

Meat Product Toy
The dreaded p0171. Eighty percent chance it's a vacuum/boost leak of some sort.
Get that cable and lets start logging

Spamby

Meat Product Toy
Well my dear, when it rains it pours. Hate to be cynical but life can weigh a ton. However, that's why we'll pick you up when you can't walk and hold the umbrella for you when it rains. The silver lining in that cloud for ya.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
3798 goodnight!

KittenzNRainboz

3799 Not for me! I just drank a scoop and a half of pre workout to realize my gym key is on someone else's key ring, locked safely in their house. Now what?!?!

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
3800 [MENTION=4752]KittenzNRainboz[/MENTION] thats not good! Did you go cruise instead?! :lol:

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
What you dont like the maxima?! :lol:
Well that was productive!
Night!

sacnvz

3803 FRIDAY!!!!!! Drove my civic to work today so I could save the gas in the STI for the weekend! Planning to hit some twisties tomorrow.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
3804 how much is gas there