OT: Count To A Million Game!

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
4044 sounds like you have about a 2-3 hour cruise ahead of you :rofl: [MENTION=3698]sacnvz[/MENTION]

TK-421

4045 so any guesses when we are going to hit a million? And whoever gets the millionth post on this thread, JJ should buy them a brand new turbo...... just sayin

sacnvz

4046 I know right. Roads will be empty. Its either do that, gym, or come back home and wash the car. Starting to already feel like summer here. Thinking I might wash the car.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
4047 gym. Wash car. Cruise. :tup:

TK-421

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1426339671.475143.jpg

4048 Im the decaf S13 this morning! You could pack a lunch with the bags under my eyes

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
4049 :lol:

War_Panda04

STill Plays With Toys!
4050. i work at 830am every Saturday. its also raining here in NY. hey free car wash! enjoy the sun [MENTION=3698]sacnvz[/MENTION]

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
4051 raining here too. At least the salt is being cleared out. Tomorrow they better start repairing the battlescarred roads. :angry:

War_Panda04

STill Plays With Toys!
4052 lol "battle scarred roads" that's great. even though i love driving in the snow i'm glad we are just about out of winter. it wouldn't surprise me if we had 1 more snow storm because you know f*** NY...

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Arent you guys supposed to get more snow this weekend? I thought i saw my area up to erie getting rain and everything northeast more snow. 4053

Yeah the roads are bad bad bad!

War_Panda04

STill Plays With Toys!
4057. guys im bored at work someone give me something to do lol ive solved my rubix cube at least 15 times today. 2 more hours (saturdays are slow days for me)

4058 slow day at work for me as well. 6hrs for me though lol.