OT: Count To A Million Game!

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
4102 no problem friend. We're here to help.

4103 What to do today? Morning Peeps!

Batmobile_Engage

Squirrel Meat Aficionado.
Staff member
4106 - ^^^ Hahaha I know the feeling. We have Toyota execs from Japan touring our lab in about a half hour. I'll take my break during that time. :lol:

Batmobile_Engage

Squirrel Meat Aficionado.
Staff member
4108 - Yazaki North America, in the testing center. Electromagnetic Compatibility group.

sacnvz

4109 I work for a small construction company. My title is accountant/IT, sounds weird I know but they had to make it up when they hired me. When I interviewed they were just looking for an accountant but when they learned I also had an IT background with ERP system upgrades and other PC tech stuff they added the "IT" part and gave me more money. They outsource their IT but they're no help when someone needs assistance ASAP.

However, I just signed an offer letter from my old company. LOL Just waiting for all the background check stuff to come back. Eventhough I was already consulting with them after I left.

I'm hoping this will be my last week here. My new position will be a Business Manager for a pipeline division that were hoping goes international.

War_Panda04

STill Plays With Toys!
4110 nice dude! i have an interview at a toyota dealer closer to my house tomorrow for service advisor.. right now my job is to be the guy we all hate.. "hi how are you i see here your ___ is due for service. when do you want to come in?" effin hated those ppl now im the one doing it... FML

4111 whatever makes the money for our toys :)

4114 lols toys bills gf, so true though.
Can't believe I never used the paypal thing, I've been living off of amazons credit which is like the same thing. 6m-1y no interest thing is nice.
Now I can buy things from our vendors :D

War_Panda04

STill Plays With Toys!
4115 no ill get in trouble with that.. this is why i dont have any credit cards. just my debit card. if i dont have money for it i dont buy it

4116 Need some credit, no credit is bad D:
I've narrowed all my bills to 1 main card. Happy to pay off 3 other ones. But then I opened amazon and now paypal, both of which are in low amounts.
I keep my spending under control, usually try to pay a large purchase off while under no interest before doing another large purchase.
I could go out of control and purchase my cobb intake, cobb ap, invidia catback all at once would get me into some trouble LOL.

4118 that's awesome! Paid off car must feel good.