OT: Count To A Million Game!

TK-421

Oh har har har soooo funny look what I found! Yinz are NEXT!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1429460568.833239.jpg

TK-421

4626 One thing I have to say is this, since my return to the WPA area, specifically in my area of Greensburg/Irwin/Jeannette I have noticed a major influx of Subaru ownership. [MENTION=1]IGOTASTi.COM[/MENTION] why are you not trying to bank in on this and set up a local meet up??? Might do wonders for the membership on here. If you did plan something I would attend as a supportive staff member

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
4627 funds are the issue.

TK-421

Didn't know funds were needed for a meet up at some restaurant to just chill and hang out and get to know people. It's not like you have to order catering service and have a DJ..... Takes small steps to get your name out there, if you keep this thing up where you dump money into everything your going to end up with grey hair and looking like a blind man searching for a nickel

TK-421

4629 Just an idea to maybe post on social media that way some people can get together have fun and there can be encouragement to join up and have more members and active participants. Then just then things can start to take fold the way we talked about earlier this year.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
4630 where would you meet?

TK-421

4631 Hmm that we would have to discuss, possibly the stacks, maybe Robinson Quaker Stake, some place that's going to be a mutual point for everyone in the area

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
4632 they have one every Wednesday there now.

TK-421

4633 Yeah that's been going on for a couple of years ever since I had my blue 04 way back in the hayday. But I heard turnout for that has died down considerably

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
4634 that's why a meet there might not be a good idea.

War_Panda04

STill Plays With Toys!
4636 I would love to make it out to one or a few but it would have to be on days/night that i can drive the distance u know. wednesdays and sundays are good for me. only problem with sundays is u will be competing with major events. its getting nicer out alot of shows r happening

TK-421

4637 Warren you should just wait to drive out until Pittsburgh AWD then that's when I would consider making the haul from White Plains area