OT: Count To A Million Game!

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
7306 Really? I thought there was another member that was able to get it too, Batmobile I thought?

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member

Oh yeah! Only two.

Ask us how to become a Lifetime Platinum Member today!

7308 You definitely need one for the hyper blue too!

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member

We're working on all new products. ?

7312 v6 mustangs kill me

so I was cruising down one of our main strips in town. (4 lanes wide) doing the speed limit and this mustang comes haulin ass up on me. and pulls up beside me revving the piss out of it. probably moms n dads. well the light turns red so I'm sitting there and he starts revving when the lights about to change and slowly speeds off slows down bc of another red light. does the same thing this time I screw with him an just rev a little bit and take off kinda quick. we come to a third red light and he start talkin shit. saying I'm driving a rice burner. so I say screw in and race the guy of course v6 mustangs are slow so I blow his doors off. next red light I roll window down and look over at him and he begins to roll his up!! what's wrong buddy that little shitstang can hang with a little 4cyclinder lmao.

7313 my old car whooped on v6 stangs all day. 04 Eclipse GTS (v6). Boy! They are SLOW. Lol. Idk why anyone would think there are quick by any means.

7314. yeah I thought it was funny. shitstangs are a huge thing in my area I say there is 20 shitstangs to 3 imports.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member

Hope you're having fun!

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member

Yeah right, lol.

War_Panda04

STill Plays With Toys!
7319 im serious. My cousins live about 30 mins from the ring and said its not that expensive to drive on. Prob wont b anything fancy im driving but idc just to say ive driven on it

And thats all i have to say about that...

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member

Video or it didn't happen. ?

Batmobile_Engage

Squirrel Meat Aficionado.
Staff member
7322 - Good morning! Well, morning at least. :lol: I don't know about you guys, but I'm having a hard time finding motivation this morning after being on vacation for over a week. I hope everybody had a good Christmas! I got some goodies for the Glock and ran a hundred rounds through it, so that's always great!

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member

We worked on our new STi and just hung out. Now back to the grind. AHHHH!!!