OT: Count To A Million Game!

War_Panda04

STill Plays With Toys!
6560 once a month you fill out your activity basically. how many people you talked about Subaru to. and there is a box you can type in any special stories you want to share and stuff. when i do mine this month ill take pics of it and show you

6563 well lunch is over and I doudt that I'll be doing anything else today!! I'm so freaking full!! The lady at food fair deli hooks us up!! 2lbs of food I'd say!! 4 hunks of meatloaf 2 rolls and 2 huge spoon fills of white Mac n cheese and broccoli n cheese!! All for 6 bucks lol

f1c84c12501c49402714f51d3c212fc3.jpg

So mom came back from Hawaii today and got me a decal. Told me the only reason she got it was because all u see is Subarus over there wrxs and stis. So I had to put it on there lol

Batmobile_Engage

Squirrel Meat Aficionado.
Staff member
6566 - I miss Hawai'i immensely. There are a few things I don't particularly care for, i.e. the crime and violent anti-white racism, but I still really miss it.

I never wanted to leave.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

6567 my sister is there with her husband who is a mp. And my mom has been there for 6 months Bc of her first grandchild

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
6570 ?

↪Ask us how to become a Lifetime Platinum Member today!↩

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
6572 over for now.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
6574 you know it, lol.

Batmobile_Engage

Staff member
6575 - Ahhh damnit. Our econobox Ford Focus (2006) has a bent tie rod. I've never replaced one before. How difficult is it? Local shop wants $180+tax to replace it. (Front, left, outside tie rod)

P.S. I know I will need an alignment afterwards.

Last edited:

Batmobile_Engage

Staff member
6576 - I know we have some professional mechanics around here. What do you guys think?

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
6577. Ryan, it's simple. Do not pay anywhere near that price. You need to use some sort of rust remover (WD40 or PB Blaster) on the tie rod connecting to the inner piece on onto the knuckle. Try to allign the new tie rod as close as possible to the old one so your tire doesn't wear out like shit in the time it takes you to get the allignment done. It's really straight forward. You should have enough experience to do it alone.

Batmobile_Engage

Staff member
6578 - Sounds easy enough. Thanks, Alin. :tup: The alignment shop is 1/2 mile away, so I should be okay to get there without ruining the tire.

6579 I think this is a pretty unique find. Ashigaru Stormtrooper!
20160616_183021_zpsbvnenkfp.jpg