OT: Count To A Million Game!

Batmobile_Engage

Squirrel Meat Aficionado.
Staff member
7903 - Finally got to work this weekend on cleaning up the garage and organizing all my tools. As soon as my turkey season is over, I'll get back to wrenching on the Batmobile!

Batmobile_Engage

Staff member
7904 - @Batmobile_Engage I need to give you a call to brainstorm my future car plans.
7905 - Sounds good to me. I think you should still have my cell phone number. I'm taking a couple hours off work today to go play some golf. Shoot me a text later on and I'll try to call you after the kids are in bed ~8:00pm. :unsure: If that doesn't work out, we'll try again tomorrow.

Eagleye

Tinkerer
7905 - Sounds good to me. I think you should still have my cell phone number. I'm taking a couple hours off work today to go play some golf. Shoot me a text later on and I'll try to call you after the kids are in bed ~8:00pm. :unsure: If that doesn't work out, we'll try again tomorrow.
7906 - today ended up being crazy! probably same deal tomorrow. I’ll text you.

Batmobile_Engage

Staff member
7907 - Are any of you guys having problems with Tapatalk? Or maybe @IGOTASTi knows whats up. :unsure:
It won't load any content from the forum at all. I wanted to check before I delete and reinstall the app.