OT: Count To A Million Game!

Spamby

Meat Product Toy

If your referring to the 2014 like in the spy photo, then yes it is butt fugly. Though, I think it is a test mule.... I hope.

ICY STi

If the population of China walked past you, 8 abreast, the line would never end because of the rate of reproduction

Spamby

Meat Product Toy

-Percentage of Africa that is wilderness: 28%

-Percentage of North America that is wilderness: 38%

Grinder34

Track Monkey

A dutch oven is an actual item, not just something you do to annoy your significant other....

Batmobile_Engage

Squirrel Meat Aficionado.
Staff member

Don't mess with Texas? Okay... How about Pennsylvania?

- 14 Pennsylvanian's fought in the brutal 13-day siege on the Alamo in San Antonio, Texas.
Besides the Texans, the 14 from PA were the largest group to volunteer from any state.

- 933,208 hunting licenses were sold in Pennsylvania in 2011. That number would rank as the 6th
largest standing army in the world. And that's ONLY the one's that bought hunting licenses.

Don't mess with Pennsylvania ;-)

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
3044... Where the hell did you guys come up with this number from?! the post count, including this one, is only at 2763! :lol:

Let's start getting this thread a little more active! :tup:

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
2765. Yeah, hahah :tup:

Grinder34

Track Monkey

A lot of posts were deleted a little while back. Lets not detract from all the hard work we've already done and keep the count where it was!

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member

Sorry some people had to go if you know what I mean. :)

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member

It was the haters that where trying to shut us down. I deleted them and all their useless posts, but this number is correct.

Batmobile_Engage

Squirrel Meat Aficionado.
Staff member
3051. Roadrunners, especially the Greater Roadrunner, are vicious little birds. They strike small animals (snakes, lizards, mice, rodents and other small birds) behind the head with their beat to break their spine. They also subdue larger prey by grabbing them and smashing them repeatedly off of rocks or other hard surfaces before swallowing them whole. Sometimes, two or more Roadrunners will team up on a snake, tearing it into smaller pieces while alive. Some reports say they have been observed gorging themselves so rapidly, on so many grasshoppers or june bugs that sometimes the insects are still alive, piling up in the bird and making buzzing noises while being digested. Freaky...
...and just think if they were even HALF the size of a velociraptor :shock: