OT: Count To A Million Game!

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Hahahaha is that you?! :lol:

IVIrSTi

3076 LOL haha hahahah im dying!

trouble AHHHHH trouble trouble... that guy kinda does look like you, and that hes covered in shampoo or shaving cream LOL

Batmobile_Engage

Squirrel Meat Aficionado.
Staff member
3079. I was following an old geezer driving a hoopty today that may have been drunk when he ran into the curb and fish tailed the car almost sideways :shock:

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
3080 :tard:

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
3082:

I would do anything for love, but I won't do that! :rofl:

Batmobile_Engage

Staff member
3084 - "Manhole" is a funny word. I've taken to using it as an insult.

3085. ^ LOLOL Reminds me of an old Navy buddy that used to use "manhole" as an insult. The dude was
hilarious. He also liked using "cock holster" in reference to someone's mouth. A few days ago I was talking
to him on the phone and he was arguing with someone in the background "how about you play hide
and go @#$% yourself" :rofl:

Batmobile_Engage

Staff member

3086 - Sounds exactly like Ricky from Trailer Park Boys. That show is sooo dumb but freaking hilarious.

Quotes:
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0290988/quotes

HAHAHAHAAA! I remember hearing about that show back in the day, never watched it though. After reading a few of those
quotes, I'm thinking maybe I should have been watching it. Seems pretty hilarious.

Grinder34

Track Monkey

While I like the enthusiasm, I can see these insults rapidly getting quite nsfw. Lets try to keep the counting game thread pg or pg-13?

Batmobile_Engage

Staff member

While I like the enthusiasm, I can see these insults rapidly getting quite nsfw. Lets try to keep the counting game thread pg or pg-13?

Awwww :(
...yeah you're probably right.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
3092 :tard: