Other forums

Grinder34

Track Monkey

WesternSTi

The Music Man
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1395141783.292079.jpg

No. Just... No. The bottom half of it is immaculate, but the top half... Oh dear. The salesman is looking at it like, 'How in the world am I going to sell this? Nobody wants an STi convertible!'

weblair24

My first one was rx7club.com, had a black '93 RX-7 that had been totaled, rebuilt, abused, and then became the first car I bought for $5500. Then it was ls1tech.com, my350z.com, toyotanation, lotustalk when I thought I wanted an Elise, and now currently I'm on here, iwsti, and nasioc waiting for my STi to show up.

WesternSTi

The Music Man
Anyone else on here own a Honda Prelude at one point in time(and maybe were on some of those forums)? I remember when I was more active with prelude forums, there was several of the admins/moderators who had either moved on to an STi or had both STi and a Prelude.

I used to own a prelude. It was an 89, paint was clean, engine was great, interior was 100% flawless. It was a good car, took me between Vegas and bear quite a bit, I even had to sleep in it when I had a homeless stint, one of those too proud to ask for help moments. I do miss it, but, I had to move on, needed a truck. That was in 2004-2005.

Piratemosh666

I started my online forum life back in '08 when I joined CobaltSS.net, then BuffaloScooby.com, which is my home (sorry). I'm also on IWSTi, but never go there anymore. Then I found ClubWRX.net, and you guys around the same time. I'm also on ChevyMalibuForum because my wife went out and bought a '12 Malibu after a momentary lapse of reason. I really wish she hadn't bought that car now. What else. . . . oh, I'm also on NASIOC, RocLife.org and NYSpeed.com. Nothing but asshattery there, but it keeps me entertained. I might just have to pay more attention to this site.