P0171, P0303, P0301, PFFE codes on my stage2 06 STi

I just pulled the Codes P0171, P0303, P0301, and PFFE on my 06 STi. Mods are CobbAP, Cobb intake, Cobb DP, Crawford Gymkahana catback, Spec Stage 2+ clutch, Clutchmasters streetlite flywheel, and Perrin TIP. The car isn't going to drive until it's fixed. It also is on a freshly rebuilt block with 10k miles on it. I had just ordered DW850 injectors, WB 255lph pump, Cobb ebcs, and an ETS TMIC for a protuned setup, but those parts weren't installed yet. I'm dreading that I already have a bad ringland and need a rebuild. I ordered a new MAF and upstream O2 sensor hoping that that might be the quickfix, but I'm starting to doubt it.

Spamby

Meat Product Toy
Check fuel and spark delivery.
Try cleaning your old maf to see if there any difference.

Took it out for 5 minutes today to see how it held up. It got the P0171, P0301, and PFFE again. So it's not the MAF or O2 sensors. Checked the cylander roughness with my AP, all are at 0 except #1 witch was at 30. I'm about to flatbed it to my tuner and see what he finds.

428531_537801022135_201219962_n.jpg I got home and started searching, and found this. It appears that a sensor's nipple broke off leaving the hose that's connected to the intake manifold to leak freely. I pulled the broken nipple from the hose. The sensor is marked 5429 and is connected to my intake manifold, does anyone have any idea what it is, and where I can get one to fix the problem?

Grinder34

Track Monkey
I think you can delete the evap system in the engine bay. There are some write ups floating around the internet on how-to.