Problems with Nameless Performance!

Joeywnc2291

Hey guys,

Just wanting some insight as to whether anyone has order any nameless products. I have ordered their muffler delete axle backs. It's has literally been two two months that I have had this exhaust ordered. Every time I talk to them I have been told another week or two. I finally wrote an email to them. Explaining that they have gave me 4 or 5 different deadlines. I spoke with them today and now they are saying their bender is broken. Now they have no idea how long it's going to take. Has anyone ever had this much difficulty with this company??? If so what did you do or how long was it before u received ur product(s)?

Thanks guys!

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Every company has their downtime, and it just happened that Nameless' time was now. If you don't want to wait, you should ask for the refund and either look at a different company that carries the product or buy it second hand from someone else for a cheaper price. Shit happens. I would not have waited two months as I don't have patience. :lol: Your call as what you want to do next. Nameless can only do so much.

Joeywnc2291

Yeah that's very true. The ks for the input. I think I'm gonna wait it out tho. If I had known prior it would take this long I would've chose elsewhere. I was just surprised at this!

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Yeah, well I'm sure they weren't expecting it either. :lol: :tup:

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
We also have heard from others that they are slammed and are having issues fulfilling orders.

How did you pay?

Spamby

Meat Product Toy
If you choose to continue with them, check in periodically to give yourself peace of mind.

Joeywnc2291

I paid with my card. I thought about doing a refund. But they really do put out good work so I want to wait for it. Last I talked to them. I heard they had 150 muffler delete orders. From what I understand they are having a hard time with the custom tips. Their bending machine is down and has stopped all products from being finished.

Joeywnc2291

If you choose to continue with them, check in periodically to give yourself peace of mind.
Yeah I've touched base with them a few times. It was just aggravating that the first few times they had kept telling me a week or two. And now they have the delay.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
I paid with my card. I thought about doing a refund. But they really do put out good work so I want to wait for it. Last I talked to them. I heard they had 150 muffler delete orders. From what I understand they are having a hard time with the custom tips. Their bending machine is down and has stopped all products from being finished.

Well just make sure your card will let you get refunded if they don't come through in a normal time frame.

Joeywnc2291

Yeah that's what I was thinking. Do any of yall know anyone with the muffler deletes on the 2.5L and how well it sounds? I know it should be loud

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
OH IT'S LOUD! :tup:

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Have a good tone? If it sounds like a drunk bee than the loudness might not be a good thing haha

A really nice tone. Deep & Loud! Just the way we like it. :)

Spamby

Meat Product Toy
There was a video floating around here of a straight piped sti. That should give you an idea. I drove mine around the block without the muffler, when I did my muffler swap, and it was insane. Too loud for me.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Awesome haha. That will be fun. Making me anxious again lol. I will Def get a video up for yall!

Sounds great!

Don't forget to check out our memberships. :)