Problems with Nameless Performance!

CWP

Good luck with trying to cancel an order. They have a 50% restocking policy which is B S because they don't even have the product to begin with. Already tried canceling. I'm on 10+ weeks after being quoted 2-3 week lead time plus one week for powdercoat when I ordered. Different excuse every week, from large amount of orders week 4, the parts are cut and ready to be assembled week 6, delay getting the metal from their supplier week 9. I'm fed up with their customer service department not to mention their horrible business model. They take the money upfront, can't have much overhead, they should be able to plan for the influx of orders or at least hire temp welders. Too many people gobblin on the nameless d... on these forums. Maybe they were a good company a few months ago and thats why people are standing up for them but nameless is a complete joke nowadays.

Joeywnc2291

Yeah I forgot about the 50% restocking fee. And they sent me another email today saying technical difficulties. But when I talked to them the other day it was something about the company they use for bending the exhaust their bender has broke down and they can't get the material through. I'm going on the 10 week ordeal now as well. Thank god I didn't get the powder coating. Ryan is the only guy who responds to phone calls and emails. And I swear he has caller ID. I tried calling the other day before the bender machine "issue" I tried calling three times off my phone and not answered once. Right after the third time I tried calling using my friends phone who has a different area code and it was answered within 3 rings. I can't believe there has literally been this many delays. It really is a different excuse every time. And the part that bugs me is they just keep saying ya sorry ur gonna have to wait. Shit in my field of employment customer satisfaction is a bitch but it's ur job. If u have to offer discounts u do it. Even if it hurts you. Esp when it's ur mistake not the customers. They tried arguing with me the other day about their build time being longer than what it's posted on their site. Really....

Joeywnc2291

Than there is the whole joke of having that order status app on their website when u go to ur account to see where ur order stands as far as where it's at in the build stage. Apparently they don't have the resources to actually use that. I found that out when I originally questioned the fact why my exhaust has been awaiting pick up of materials for over two months which is the very first stage of the build

CWP

5 inch mufflers, 3.5 staggered double wall tips with powder coat. Check out Subispeed they have the deletes in stock. Nameless has been wholesaling creating a delay for customers. I talked to a lawyer friend and He said the 50% restocking fee can't be collected since they haven't delivered in the time frame originally quoted. Might be going down that route or Better Business Bureau if it's not made in another two weeks.

Joeywnc2291

I seen a few sites say they have them. But I kept running into them not being for the 2015 for some reason. I heard them five inch ones have a real good rumble. I was either gonna get those or the deletes. I actually thought about the bbb too. If I end up waiting over another month I'm probably gonna call nameless and tell them they need to give me a significant discount or something. I really can't believe it's taking this long tho. Fairly ridiculous. Made me aggravated too that they got all the cheap exhaust done first. Ud think they'd work on the exhaust people dropped more money on first esp If it's a powder coat that's going to take longer

Joeywnc2291

And the one subispeed carries are only 3 inch tip and I don't think their double walled. But thanks for looking out man!

Joeywnc2291

5 inch mufflers, 3.5 staggered double wall tips with powder coat. Check out Subispeed they have the deletes in stock. Nameless has been wholesaling creating a delay for customers. I talked to a lawyer friend and He said the 50% restocking fee can't be collected since they haven't delivered in the time frame originally quoted. Might be going down that route or Better Business Bureau if it's not made in another two weeks.
Hey man. Just touching base with you to see if you have got your exhaust yet? For the 10th time I'm being told end of the week! Going on 3 months of waiting.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
^ That's insane. :tdown:

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Whatever your choice is, good luck.

Spamby

Meat Product Toy
I don't know what to do! Ask to speak with the owner threaten with BBB? Like how do u make so many excuses

I dealt with a similar situation last winter. Wound up making a claim through PayPal and getting my money back.
3 months is long enough to correct any material procurement or equipment problems. Especially given the materials and equipment are easily obtainable.
I can understand having issues but when a vendor has consistently fallen through on timelines and promises, it may be wise to cut your loses and scram.

Spamby

Meat Product Toy
Ya true. Just sucks to wait so long and give up lol

Oh I hear Ya. I had found a quality product that got rave reviews and at a substantially cheaper price than competitors. Turns out after a few weeks went by with false promises, I began to investigate and found many others in my situation. A few had even been waiting 6 months or more. One just gave up after a year but was also finding it difficult to recover their money.
Of course there was the usual setbacks of equipment, supplier and material problems (excuses) and a supposed new owner trying to straighten things out excuse. But when they can't shoot me straight, it's time to leave.

Joeywnc2291

Holy cow. That is Un real. I just got off the phone with them a little bit ago. Said they would offer me a rebate considering the wait. Said end of the week. If I wait till Friday with the same story going to ask to speak to their owner. I can't believe how some of these companies even stay in business a week

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
After so many days you can't fight the charge.