Rate IGOTASTi.COM!

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Hello everyone. JJ here AKA: CRZTRBO. I would like to know on a scale from 1 to 10 with 1 being it sucks to 10 being awesome how well we are doing here at IGOTASTi.com. Thank you for taking your time to read this and for your rating.

Last edited:

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Thank you for your rating.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
I'm bumping for more ratings.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Bumping.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Thanks Bubba I will take a honest 7.5. I could ad a chat box but for now I want the site to grow with more information. If you want me to add a forum just tell me what you would like to see and I can make it happen. We have been updating design and tackling issues. We are wanting to keep the design simple and friendly for new users. Our Facebook page is almost at 1600 likes and we are becoming known as a drama free forum. Thanks for being on here and giving your support. I don't play in mud like you do, lol.

I will be adding more stuff to the store as we grow and we got some great things planned. I'm always open to the community and I listen to all ideas. Thanks again for taking your time to rate us.

Scott Stokes

10 that's why IGOTASTI.COM is the only forum I would sponser. Great forum for anyone, even us old guys with little forum skills.

Undecisive

I like the steady growth we have going on. If we all of a sudden jump up 100 members in a week, atleast 5% are going to be nutsacks.

Vermont

I would rate IGOTASTI.com at a 8.5/10 right now. For a comparison I would rate IWSTI.com as a 6/10. The only reason that IWSTI.com even gets a 6 is for the fact of how many write ups are on the site. Right now we are lacking on the right ups. I am at fault for this just like most of us on here. I think we should keep the site relatively small. The larger the site gets the more cock holsters are going to join up. Now I am not saying that you and the other mods will not be able to filter them out. It is just that I would rather avoid that whole situation. Thus one of the reasons I only tell people about the site if I have already met and talked to them.

I do agree with Bubba about the live chat box.... That would be awesome.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Thank you for all the ratings so far. I will take everyone's comments, and use them to make IGOTASTi.com better. I really appreciate you all taking the time to tell me what you think.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
I just wanna thank everyone for being so professional here and welcoming new members to the family. I have heard we are the site to go to for any questions you may have and people who are friendly and care.

How does everyone like everything so far?

Vermont

I just wanna thank everyone for being so professional here and welcoming new members to the family. I have heard we are the site to go to for any questions you may have and people who are friendly and care.

How does everyone like everything so far?

Great! :tup:

Would be better with Dinosaurs though..... :tard: