Re-introduction

ICY STi

Just got my premium membership. decided to change the name ICY STi is previously Juggernaut.

I'll be getting a members journal going with the list of mods I'm looking at getting.

Things are going to be slow for the build due to my wife expecting at the end of the month. but they should be picking up shortly there after. Looking forward to becoming a good standing member of this great community and helping keeping her running.

ZachTTLM

Welcome and thank you for your support! Look forward to checking out the journal..and congrats on the future addition to the family!

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
Welcome.... again lol

ICY STi

Thanks Robert. My license plates will be expiring soon. So it's time for some custom plates. :D

Thanks. My son just turned two at the end of July and number two is coming at the end of the month.

ICY STi

Finally getting my build going towards stage one. My exhaust is getting put on today. kinda bummed that it took so long to get this going but its better then never doing it and not unleashing this upcoming beast upon this world.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Thanks Robert. My license plates will be expiring soon. So it's time for some custom plates. :D

Thanks. My son just turned two at the end of July and number two is coming at the end of the month.

Any ideas on what license plate you wanna get?

HAHAHA :tup:

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1349793799602.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1349793799602.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 50
  • uploadfromtaptalk1349793823004.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1349793823004.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 55
  • uploadfromtaptalk1349793837929.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1349793837929.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 46

Robert Viehweger

Daily Driver
Lol. I can only imagine some of the plates out there. I actually saw someone in some POS civic with a plate that read I AM DTF driven by some dude. All I could think of was all the ass he didn't get with that. :tard:

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Lol. I can only imagine some of the plates out there. I actually saw someone in some POS civic with a plate that read I AM DTF driven by some dude. All I could think of was all the ass he didn't get with that. :tard:

HAHAHAH that is hilarious!

ICY STi

That's funny shit.

Ill probably go with ICY STi being in Alaska and all. Plus I'm from MA so it will transfer over when info home. Haha.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
That's funny shit.

Ill probably go with ICY STi being in Alaska and all. Plus I'm from MA so it will transfer over when info home. Haha.

Pics when you get it!