Recommendations for exhuast.

STIhawkeye07

Hello everyone, I'm a new STI owner, and a new member to this page. I recently just bought a 2007 STI, it currently has Megan racing exhuast. But it's just a straight pipe, no catalytic convertor, no muffler. It's way too loud for me and I'm looking to clean it up. Anyone have any advice for which exhuast setup sounds the best? Any and all feedback would be greatly appreciated. Thank u!

War_Panda04

STill Plays With Toys!
i personally have an Invidia G200 cat-back on my 07 and i love the way it sounds but i also have a DP to match so its a bit louder than it would be with cats. that's an older exhaust that i don't believe is made anymore. i would recommend the Invidia N1 to you

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
[MENTION=5858]STIhawkeye07[/MENTION] HKS makes a great exhaust also.

?Ask us how to become a Lifetime Platinum Member today!?

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Welcome to IGOTASTI!!! I personally have an open bellmouth catless downpipe and an SPT CBE on my car. It's nice and civil during normal driving, but it gets loud and rowdy when you hammer it! :tup:

Piper86

I have a custom built Turbo back system with a hks silent hi-power muffler at the back. No cat or any restrictions.
I bought the car as is, if i had a choice i would instal a normal silent hi-power system with a hks downpipe as well