Referral Contest: GoPro HD Motorsports HERO Camera System Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
RealDealTarHeel (Ray) forgot to didn't he? Oh well....I know I have 2 more points on my heart. :tard:

Nope he did. I just updated it now. :) Great job so far. :tub:

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
I should of just hit the board working on a couple more.

Make sure they put your name in the referral box and they post in the introduction forum. I keep tight reins on this contest.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Sharla, aka 07STiChic just hit the boards! 2 points girl friend.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Im getting one of these for my birthday. Good idea for a contest!

Thanks. I try to have give aways all the time. I don't see other forums doing that.

DKDunn04

The only other forum I have been on that has done giveaways was a focus website I was on 9 years ago. I won some spark plug wires, and you would of thought I won the lottery I was so excited.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Well I try to make sure we give away some cool stuff for our members.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
07STiChic gets 2 more points. Go Sharla GO!

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
STimedic gets 2 more points and takes the lead! Great job!

STimedic

So......what if no one makes 15pts by the first?

And BTW, I don't know if you know it or not, but I've had the lead. :tard:

Last edited:

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
So......what if no one makes 15pts by the first?

And BTW, I don't know if you know it or not, but I've had the lead. :tard:

I haven't thought that far ahead. I will talk with Jared and see what we are going to do and update this thread.

Last edited:

STimedic

I mean, I'll try and hunt down/beg/plead/badger/threaten 3 more folks into joining, but I'd rather find people genuinely interested in contributing to this wonderful site.

I don't even hit up NASIOC or F4NC anymore I'm so into this site!

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
I mean, I'll try and hunt down/beg/plead/badger/threaten 3 more folks into joining, but I'd rather find people genuinely interested in contributing to this wonderful site.

I don't even hit up NASIOC or F4NC anymore I'm so into this site!

Awesome. We don't want them nut sacks. I thank you for your support and we are working on something. Stay tuned. :)

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
I'm kinda surprised that no one wanted a $300 GoPro camera. :( I thought the contest was pretty easy to obtain, but I guess I was wrong. No one got the camera and I posted the totals below as only 3 people in 4 months got points. Please give me some ideas on what you would like to see on how to win this camera. I'm trying to build the community for us and reward people for their hard work.

1. STimedic, 10 points.
2. Fuji, 4 points.
3. 07STiChic, 6 points.

STimedic

I did my best, missed two points, what more you want? :p Can I still score a consolation prize for first place?

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
I did my best, missed two points, what more you want? :p Can I still score a consolation prize for first place?

Where did you learn to add? You missed it by 5 points. Now I got 2 GoPros now. Geese, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.