Referral Contest: GoPro HD Motorsports HERO Camera System Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
http://gopro.com/cameras/hd-motorsports-hero-camera/

"Referral Contest! Winner gets a brand new "GoPro HD Motorsports Hero Camera System!"

Hello IGOTASTi friends. We would like to take this time and thank each and everyone of you for your support and for being on the team. Each one of you on this forum means a lot to us here and we would like to reward you for helping us grow and spreading the word about IGOTASTi.com. We are excited for this giveaway so please read the rules!

*Rules*

1. Contest starts 5-1-2011 and ends 9-1-2011

2. Vendors and Admins can't enter this contest.

3. Super Moderators, Mods, Contributors, Supporters, Sponsors, and regular users can enter!

4. If you are a premium member your referral counts as 2 points. If your not a premium member your referral counts as 1 point. If you refer someone and they become a premium member you get 2 points

5. You must have at least 15 points to win. The person with the highest points over 15 at the end of the contest wins.

6. Tell all your WRX & STi friends to come and sign up and join IGOTASTi.com. When they sign up they must put your user name in the referral box.

7. ALL Referrals must post a Introduction in the introductions forum and become a part of the team for you to get credit for the referral.
(Non referred accounts do not apply)

9. ALL Referrals must post an introduction within 3-7 days of registering or their accounts will be deleted.

8. All Referrals must own or have owned an WRX or STi.

I will check their IP address and email to make sure they have only signed up once as a user. I will be checking for cheaters.

Cheaters will be disqualified and severe action will be taken!

I will update this post with the users who have referred people and how many referrals you have so far.

So spread the word about IGOTASTi to all your friends. Post this to your face-book page, twitter account, blog, anywhere you have WRX or STi friends! Any questions please ask and good luck! Let the games begin!

attachment.php

1. STimedic, 10 points.
2. Fuji, 4 points.
3. 07STiChic, 6 points.

Last edited:

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Contest is now open. READ THE RULES! We will be keeping tight books on this contest. Good luck everyone!

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Who wants this camera?

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
No one has hit the board yet! I'm shocked.

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
I have no more friends... :( Plus I'm no longer eligible. :?

I need some business cards to help get the word out. I see STi's all over the place and I can leave them on peoples windshields.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
I have cards. PM me your address Holy and cards will be shipped out.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
What Fuji?

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
PM me your address. Thanks pal.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Holy and Fuji your cards will be sent out this week. I sent like 25 each and ordering more so please if you need more just ask me.

PS: who is gonna be the first person to hit the chart for the give away?

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
He didn't put his name in the referral box, Ouch! I will order more cards for us.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Thanks Reks. You the man.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
I just wanted to let everyone know two referrals came in, but they didn't post yet so no credit is given. Please tell them to post in the introduction forum for you to get credit. Thanks JJ.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
1st post updated. STimedic hits the boards for 2 points. Awesome job. :tup:

STimedic

I have two points??? And yes, Gino told me about here first, sorry Edwin. What he failed to tell me was his Sn was the same, hence why I didn't put him down in the referral spot, I tried his name but was denied.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Fuji hits the boards at 2 points. Awesome.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
STimedic gets 2 more points!

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
STimedic gets 2 more points and Fuji does also. :tup:

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Update: Your referrals have to put your name in the referral box or they don't count! Sorry has to be this way. Make sure they do and you will get credit.

Status
Not open for further replies.