Referral Contest: GoPro HD Motorsports HERO Camera System Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Ill gladly take one off your hands!!!!

Think of away to do a new contest for referrals. I know for a fact other forums don't giveaway stuff like we do. I'm really surprised no one won this.

Z1107

It's really hard finding new members and maintain the balance that we currently have in the community. I've looked around on the local forum spread the name a few times but it's hard finding guys who aren't straight up douchebags.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Then people better step up and support us cause I need all the help I can get or we won't be here. Bills here aren't cheap with giveaways, server fees, updates, you name it we pay it.

Z1107

I know, and we appreciate everything you do because without a doubt this the best forum out there, but when something is golden it takes time to grow it and stay golden. Just remember there are people on the big sites who get sick of the bs on those sites who eventually filter down to us.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Thanks pal. Means a lot. I really try my best.

STimedic

Where did you learn to add? You missed it by 5 points. Now I got 2 GoPros now. Geese, lol.

No, I said I missed two points, not that I missed it by two points. I had a member who didn't put my Sn down so I missed two points. Now....since ytou have 2 Go-Pros, I'll gladly take one since I lead from the front... :p

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
We are going to have another referral contest to give that away. I'm working on it and seeing what will work best for the community.

STimedic

I still love you JJ. Also, it's past the 20th, so Gino n Edwin can officially come out now in the Army. Just saying.

Status
Not open for further replies.