Rotors and pads

Kipp Ky'Eva

Hey, gang. My rotors and pads are getting worn, and the dealership wants my first born for replacement parts. From what I have read, Stoptech has the best bang for the buck. If there are other suggestions, I'm all ears. Otherwise, may I please have a quote for a full set of pads and rotors in something as good or better than the OEM parts?

Year: 2011
Drive style: Regular street driving with the occasional autoX here and there.

Thanks!

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Tag a Vendor you want a price from [MENTION=2068]Kipp Ky'Eva[/MENTION].

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Dba rotors with hawk hps+ is what i have. :tup: take a look and tag the vendors.

I've always had a discount with R1 Concepts, great rotors. Though some reason their site doesn't list 2015 lols but I'm sure I could ask. But I see they sell the hawks that were mentioned too, but I think they were just slotted.
I'm a fan of the drill/slotted, this might be another thing I want to change once I get my STi. I remember driving the 2011 STi and the brakes were squishy. Guess I'll be rotor window shopping from the vendors here and do some pricing :)

Grinder34

Track Monkey
If its mostly street, why not just go with some blanks, like from NAPA?

Same with pads. I used the cheapo autozone ones and they were just fine for street driving. I have a dedicated pair for "competition" driving.

Hey, gang. My rotors and pads are getting worn, and the dealership wants my first born for replacement parts. From what I have read, Stoptech has the best bang for the buck. If there are other suggestions, I'm all ears. Otherwise, may I please have a quote for a full set of pads and rotors in something as good or better than the OEM parts?

Year: 2011
Drive style: Regular street driving with the occasional autoX here and there.

Thanks!

Are you wanting Front and Rears? What's your zip ?

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
[MENTION=2334]Defined Performance[/MENTION]

Kipp Ky'Eva

I apologize for not tagging a vendor. I am fairly new to the site and did not read that instruction in the posted rules in the sticky. Also not being familiar with the vendors here, I am very open to recommendations.

Thank you [MENTION=2334]Defined Performance[/MENTION] for your response and [MENTION=1172]Alin[/MENTION] for your help.