Selfies

salsa-king

the 'camera club' I'm in have set a project to do a selfie picture including something that your interested in (so for me I'll do my car in my selfie pic)

so, off camera triggered flash on the centre console, camera on tripod with a HD filter to stop glare bounce back off windscreen Manual mode on camera nd manual focus too. aperture f:2.8 ISO100 shutter speed 1/100.

Not easy as I had to do a 10sec shutter timer, to give me change to get in the car. the had to check to see if I was in focus. Even though I'd got the STi logo in focus on the seat, when I got in my head/face was a little bit in front of the focus point of the STi logo :(

the last picture of the night nailed it and I came in lol

slight miss focus on face but recovered by doing in B&W ;)
12914976883_df79858163_c.jpg

the last shot, I was more than happy with... apart from the subject matter was no George Clooney... more Martin Clunes ;)

12914865425_513c8b7a92_c.jpg

without the muppet in the front seat... ;)
12915291544_db4e488462_c.jpg

12914976823_b00ebc384a_c.jpg

12914976833_744013cabf_c.jpg

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Funny wording. Awesome quality pictures! :tup:

salsa-king

funny wording??

lol

yes I used a Nissin Di622mkII flash with wireless trigger.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
funny wording??

lol

yes I used a Nissin Di622mkII flash with wireless trigger.

"the last shot, I was more than happy with... apart from the subject matter was no George Clooney... more Martin Clunes ;)"

:lol:

salsa-king

google - Martin Clunes Men behaving badly
or
Martin Clunes Doc Martin

lol

salsa-king

12958882284_5ff60c0931_c.jpg

VPower is sold by SHELL and is 98 octane over in the UK

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
12958882284_5ff60c0931_c.jpg

VPower is sold by SHELL and is 98 octane over in the UK

Hahahahahahha that is awesome!!!!!

Side note: wtf???? 98 oct???? Thats awesome!

salsa-king

fuel 98ron
we also have 99 as well

salsa-king

the east midlands (Nottingham)..... where robin hood (with his band of men), brian clough (Nottm Forest Football club), richard whitehead (Gold medallist at para olympics - he has no legs from his knees - he has no knees either), carl froch (WBO Super middleweight boxing champion), jesse boot (Boots) all came or come from.

Alter3go

Yeah I spent a weekend in Nottingham at the holiday inn Express. I went to hooters n a few pubs there and blacked out to say the least and I couldn't get into a club because I was wearing trainers and a guy got in no problem dressed like Robin Hood LOL. Sorry to take away from the post!

salsa-king

and why waste your money in hooters!!!! over priced and not enough tottie

Alter3go

I did because I lived overseas for 6 years or so and haven't been to one in quite some time so it was nice to be reminded of America lol. You got that right not enough. There was enough though at the pubs n clubs sir.

salsa-king

Nottm has a ratio of 6:1.... so they say, but 4 out of the 6 could be ruff!!