Sooooo.. I have two options in turbo. so....

Robert Viehweger

Daily Driver
FP Green and keep motor kinda simple, or 35R and rebuild the bitch?

Robert Viehweger

Daily Driver
If working with a motor like mine, what kind of money are you talking to get the head built to handle it, under normal situations?

Robert Viehweger

Daily Driver
Scott did make a point in not tearing apart a brand new motor just yet, I guess we'll just run with the basic stuff on the Green. But building will probably go well past the 5k mark to make the 35r run properly, and I'll have the car a while anyway. If I could get away with it for around 5k, I'd just do it and call it a day. But I'm guessing not.

35r

i have 14k in mine, and thats just bolt ons. i was at 23psi and 490 awhp when i was spraying meth, until TPG re-tuned me. now im at a safe 400hp no meth, with my rotated 35r. if you have time and money the 35r is inceredible !

Bluedemon_II

Its all in the tune. Do you have your mod plan? Parts List & costs? Its not just a matter of choosing the turbo, but the parts that will allow it to work safely.

fallenone121

On Vacation
Robert has given over the control of the project to Project Managers Edwin and Scott - who will not lead him astray in his search for his power goals and will not lead him to double spend for parts and labor when it isnt absolutely necessary.