Stainless Steel Braided Fuel Lines?

icudruln

So, in planning out this top feed fuel rail conversion, I want to replace the factory rubber fuel lines with something more reliable and better looking. Ideally, I replace the lines going from fuel pressure regulator to the fuel rails and back. Does anyone know the proper size fuel liner to use (inside and outside diameter)? As well as any idea of length I'd need? I'm thinking around 10-15 feet.

Example:

http://holley.com/types/Pro-Lite Ultra Hose.asp

Yeah man I'll make something. Adam posted the old school way. I used a cut off wheel.

It's really easy to do once you figure out how to do it right. Figuring out how to do it right was what took me a while and cost me a few fittings... Thus leaving me without a car until replacements come in.

I'll make a guide next time I'm at my dads where my tools, spare fittings, and hose is.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Where the hell did my massive post go!!!

DAMN IT!!!!!

I'm not about to write it all again.

When do y'all need the write up by? It will probably only be good for the frozen boost hoses as they have a very unique connection system.

I never saw it pal.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Are y'all still wanting a little writeup? I just was going through my phone and found a bunch of pics I took for this.

Yes please.