STiChris's build

stichris

its been a while sence i been on here a lil update !!!
the color on the turbo is changing from red to black also i bought a pte 6262 with billet wheel and a gt spec header and uppipe with a tial 38mm wastegate!!
IMG_0046.jpg

Last edited:

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
I thought you left us, lol.

While you have been gone we made some nice changes to the forum.

Your motor looks sick. LOVE IT! :welcome: back my friend.

stichris

its DONE!!!!!! just waiting on the tuner to get home from sema in vegas and its going to get the break in map on the 7th
DSC00520.jpg

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
its DONE!!!!!! just waiting on the tuner to get home from sema in vegas and its going to get the break in map on the 7th
DSC00520.jpg

Wow Chris its been awhile pal. Looks good. How have you been?

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Also you can take the test for Elite STi if you like. Go to announcements first post and read.

stichris

well i fired the subie up last night and my alt grounded on the block sence i fliped it for the reveres intake and now i need the main 100 amp fuse :(( and no one has it around here and subie said i wouldnt get it tell after the 5th
:(((((

stichris

hey thanks......and yea im bumed lol and no one around here has the fuse and subaru said if i ordered it wouldnt be here tell the 5th

stichris

hey i need some wireing help ahahah my stock fan will not turn so i wanna wire it into a 3 way toggle switch so i can have the low speed and the high speed does anyone know how to do this if so can u please explain to me on how 2 ahah

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
hey i need some wireing help ahahah my stock fan will not turn so i wanna wire it into a 3 way toggle switch so i can have the low speed and the high speed does anyone know how to do this if so can u please explain to me on how 2 ahah

Did you figure it out? I just saw this.