STiChris's build

stichris

candy lime green :) im doing my brembos that color and my ic piping my lat links trailing arms lol sways everything and the car is going to be black with black rims sooooooo hot

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Man I can't wait to see that all come together. That's gonna be a hott STi!

stichris

yey got some kartboy outrigger hard bushings and holy shit these things are stiff they feel like hard plastic ahahah

stichris

finally new parts
gates full timing kit with tomioka racing timing belt guide
ordering a clutch masters fx300 clutch on thursday:) then my engine is done
then time 2 save for my turbo kit

stichris

So twinscroll or that gtx?? I guess it would be wayyy cheap to do the gtx then get a header and up pipe made............

or can. I just get the gtx wheel put in my turbo

Last edited:

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Looking good Chris. Let me know when it's done so I can come pick it up for my STi, lol. Nice work so far.

stichris

thanks Defined Performance for getting me a sweet hook up on these Jordan is a great guy too order parts from high 5 bud!
192294_10150144859792133_580382132_6922930_272424_o.jpg

STi FR3AK

Armyssoldierboy
Why'd you go with 9.0 pistons if you don't mind me asking? Aren't they usually for cars that run higher octane all the time? They cause, is it detonation?, easier on pump gas. Either way I'm stoked for the end results. Twin scroll EFR's should be out mid April ;)

stichris

Why'd you go with 9.0 pistons if you don't mind me asking? Aren't they usually for cars that run higher octane all the time? They cause, is it detonation?, easier on pump gas. Either way I'm stoked for the end results. Twin scroll EFR's should be out mid April ;)

only reason for the 9.1 is i want power down low before boost and i want the lag between shifts 2 be as low as i can get it.. i figured i could do that with these pistons so thats why i went that route....and plus my buddy did them and he runs 91 and still made like 360 wheel with no det and lower boost levels and lower timing so idk we will see

stichris

no shit? ;) i wonder what thats going to run still that might be somthing i buy...