stock Wastegate

doboy1791

I have chek engn turbocharger wastegate solenoid A and fuel to lean bank 1 and cylinder 1&3 misfire ?? What do i do????

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

icudruln

I'd have a shop check it out that ideally does repairs and tuning. Take it to a shop asap. Where are you located?

doboy1791

So regarding the wastegate solenoid A. Overboosting problem? Symptons. Car Chokes out wen boostin high. Full throtle.. How can i fix this . Internal wastegate broken? Street tune will fix this ?? Any ideas please?

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
So regarding the wastegate solenoid A. Overboosting problem? Symptons. Car Chokes out wen boostin high. Full throtle.. How can i fix this . Internal wastegate broken? Street tune will fix this ?? Any ideas please?

As everyone has said before you may have more serious problems all of which are related. :| Our recommendation is that you not ever go heavy on the gas until you can have someone look at this, or better yet, not drive at all. You will need a boost leak test and a compression test done. Other than that we can not do any further diagnosis unless you can provide us with a log.

As mentioned your over boosting issue is caused by the extra flow that the TBE provides and not having a tune to compensate. This only compounded the issue further by leaning it out. You likely caused serious damage to the ring landings due to massive knock as a result as indicated by the misfire codes but only a compression test can reveal that for sure. Any local shop can do that and it usually costs upwards of $150. You can also do it your self by buying a $30 gauge from an auto store or sears but if you go that route please consult us on how to do a proper compression test before you attempt it.

That's just about all the advice we can give you so far. Let us know how you make out! :tup:

doboy1791

Who is holycrapitsfast??? Btw thank u lots will do asap ill keep yall updated!!!

doboy1791

Ok guys my tuner took a look at my car we were testing for 3 hours he moved my fuel ratios around to see if that would fix the "fuel cuts" ,"choking" "overboosting.(?) Problem.. but nothing. Im gonna get a boost test and go from there then go back to him . Idk if its the tbe downpipe catless thats causing this issue. .. so i launch from 3rd and i boost 12psi but as i hold it in 3rd gear to redline the boost needle goes down at a smooth pace until it drops to 5psi. BUt the car doesnt slow down . So at launch from 3rd it peaks at 12 then it comes down as im reaching high rpms... ughh idk:/