Subaru WRC parts... anyone interested?

Tarmac_GR_STI

As it says, I have been talking to a gentleman from Prodrive for some time now and is always sending deals my way to share with all of you. It's been a couple months since I've heard form him (they have been busy with the Mini WRC Team), but he has just told me about some stuff he has available now.

Here are some of the things he can offer to this community (He said he's looking to sell a minimum of 5):
2008+ Aluminium WRC Hood - 350 GBP
2008+ Aluminium WRC Tailgate (hatch)- 350 GBP

Then in case you have '98 Impreza buddies looking for this, you can let them know:
1998 WRC Fenders- Make an offer

I can ask him if he has anything else available, if there are any requests. Once I have people interested, I can email him your info and I can give you his info as well.

Let me know if you have any questions!

I DO NOT WORK FOR PRODRIVE. PURELY DOING THIS AS A FAVOR SINCE THEY HAVE HELPED GET SOME COOL WRC STUFF FOR GREAT PRICES.

(I also have my personal set of WRC mirrors for sale. Check my profile for the thread)

Pictures of the aluminium hood and tailgate (NOTE: hood does not come with vent holes as in picture):
wrcbonnet001.jpg

wrcbonnet002.jpg

LWPANELS002.jpg

Last edited:

Tarmac_GR_STI

QUOTED FROM THE EMAIL SEND BACK TO ME ASKING ALL YOUR QUESTIONS.

How about a 2002 wrc hood?

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

nothing available.

How much for the 02 hood?nevermind read that wrong

nothing available.

Quick question. Do you happen to have pics of the hood? Also is it a direct bolt on solution?

yes they are a direct fit,made from standard pressing,very lightweight. (NOTE: PICTURES IN THE 1ST POST NOW)

Hood and hatch bitches! otherwise I'm going to make some crazy shit!

yes no problem ?350.00 each. plus shipping.

Last edited: