Tail of the Dragon

1sicSTI

Hey would anyone be interested in going to the Tail of the Dragon in North Carolina? Im curious to see if anyone would be down to get a group together and ride out. This is just an idea but something that i would really like to do. If you have any thoughts let me know.

Paul.c

I would love that, but, I live in Texas. Thanks for rubbing it in!! And I am not sure if y'alls STis could keep up with my MINI!

fallenone121

On Vacation
I would certainly consider it so long as Edwin didnt end up behind me. He'd probably rub bumper to bumper and push me off the road xD

1sicSTI

I ask because the nissan Z's do it and evos do it so why not us STI's lol. i really wanna do this. and i dont want to rub it in your face. hell im in KY at the moment. You could always fly out there and ride with someone lol.

1sicSTI

I'd like to do it again. Reks wants to run it when his 04 is running!
so lets get this into action! i wanna do this! there are positive reviews about it. could someone put this together? i could do it but im really not sure where to start

Gossamer

There has been some talk up here in Buffalo, NY on making the trip this summer to ride the Tail of the Dragon.