Thank you for becoming a premium member!

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Right now we are giving another big shout out to Chris AKA: ANGKlingon for becoming a "Sponsor" to IGOTASTi.COM! :ty:
[FONT=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Another big shout out to Josh AKA: arisking for becoming a "Sponsor" to IGOTASTi.COM! :)

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
I would like to say a big thank you to Mike AKA: Over Engineering for his continued support as a "Sponsor" of IGOTASTi.COM! :cheers:

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Another big shout out to Marisa AKA: STIgurl73 for her continued support as a "Sponsor" of IGOTASTi.COM. :cheers:
[FONT=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Another big shout out to my man Dave AKA: 1slo2k11sti for his continued support as a "Sponsor" of IGOTASTi.COM! :)

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Another big shout out to Mick AKA: bigmick for becoming a "Sponsor" on IGOTASTi.COM. He choose us over NASICO! :ty: :rockon:

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
All your support is so very much appreciated, words can not describe my feelings for all who contribute. Every little bit helps out tremendously and to show we care we are hard at work to bring you features and services to sink your teeth into.

Look out for some good stuff coming soon for paid members only! Enjoy the perks we already offer! :tup:

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Another big shout out to Zack AKA: z1107 for his continued support as a "Sponsor" of IGOTASTi.COM! You get the rambo my friend! :rambo:

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
A HUGE shout out to Hector AKA: holyscoobysnacks! for becoming a premium member "Sponsor" on IGOTASTi.COM! :rockon: :ty:

Last edited:

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Another big shout out to Kasey AKA: KaseyO for becoming a "Sponsor" to IGOTASTi.COM! :rockon:

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
I would like to say a big thank you to Adam AKA: adamkob32 for his continued support as a "Contributor" to IGOTASTi.COM! :)

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Another big shout out to Edwin AKA: ecandelario for becoming a "Supporter" to IGOTASTi.COM! :rockon:

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Another big shout out to Shawn AKA: shawn for becoming a "Sponsor" to IGOTASTi.COM! :rockon: You'll love it here!

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
I would like to say a big :ty: to Marty AKA: LE315 for his second year as a continued "Sponsor" of IGOTASTi.COM! :peekaboo:

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Another big shout out to Alin AKA: alinro for becoming a "Sponsor" member of IGOTASTi.COM. :thumbsup: