The Official PHOTOSHOP thread

STi FR3AK

Armyssoldierboy
lol ok I'll see what I can do to get the wheels a little dirty too ;)

STi FR3AK

Armyssoldierboy
lol ur awesome. Not sure what body kit ill have for the front but with the new FMIC I will have to get a new one. I've seen some real nice ones.

Are you saying you wont be able to use the stock one??? Or you want a bodykit? Most people are still running their stock bumpers, just cut the material and bumper beam out (fmic dependant).

STi FR3AK

Armyssoldierboy
Don't you have the Perrin fmic?

STi FR3AK

Armyssoldierboy
I'd like to see the wedsport bbm rims on my car!
Are these the wheels? Duuuuuude if they are then I can't even begin to photoshop such a beautiful wheel dirty!!
023.jpg

STi FR3AK

Armyssoldierboy
yes but its chopped. I was telling someone else that its been messed with. I don't think the perrin will fit without changing the bumper right? And I don't think the front mount is the full 4 inches
I have the Perrin fmic is why I was asking. Here is a real pic of it lol You can see how my bumper is cut.
DSCN0739.JPG

STi FR3AK

Armyssoldierboy
Do you have a pic of you fmic with the bumper off? "The PERRIN intercooler core is 28? long x 9.25? tall x 3.5? deep with a volume of 906.5 cu-in." as per their website. Here's mine without the bumper.
DSCN0504.JPG

CFEJ257

Bodyshop ****ed up my Bronze Volks so now I'm going to get them painted. Wondering if you photoshop wizards could help me out deciding on a color. First and foremost I would like to see White, Teal, Gold and Black. Any help would be much appreciated.

Ben

I used to do alot of this stuff. Got pretty decent at it. Then lost some of my skills and got the new version of PS so im back in the noob stages. Someone offered me an awesome deal on a full car wrap so i was doing some messing with colors.
omgsexy4.jpg

I really like it. I think the colors are abit off. Its going to be matte olive drab and matte black.

Check out (not my site) http://www.digimods.co.uk/virtualcars.htm
This guy is a photoshop MASTER!!!

Ben

Yea, i couldnt get it the exact color i wanted and im too lazy to re-lasso it to try again. imagine olive drab green.

STi FR3AK

Armyssoldierboy
save the layers. the masks' will still be there for you to alter.

STi FR3AK

Armyssoldierboy
Bodyshop ****ed up my Bronze Volks so now I'm going to get them painted. Wondering if you photoshop wizards could help me out deciding on a color. First and foremost I would like to see White, Teal, Gold and Black. Any help would be much appreciated.

Here you go bro.

phonepic2 gold.jpg phonepic2 white.jpg phonepic2 teal.jpg phonepic2black.jpg

Someone on another forum helped with the above ideas, maybe someone here will help with these.
This car:

or this one:

With the roof (and wheels too please) in these colors, also a version with the hood the same color if you can.:

STi FR3AK

Armyssoldierboy
I no longer have a ps program. I have windows 8 now :/