The Post Whore Thread!

SSJBaku

past couple of mornings ive definitely had to hit my neighbors dog with my bb gun, being on crutches and hearing them bark all day every day is over with

jswansti

Got up at 5 am today for a 3 hour ride in a cramped car to go to a bank wide meeting in a shitty town on a day that we're supposed to have off. FUCK!

SSJBaku

2 year old son made his crazy contraption to be able to break the child lock on the door, decided to go out on the patio and push his shopping cart around in his diaper...its 48F, ah daddies getting yelle at by mommy this morning

Td_d

Commander In Chief
Well, look on the bright side - at least you have the testes to deal with it! Sorry man, could not resist...

Thanks foe the info!
With the stock dp on im not worried about not passing. I have to get testes in my registered county, which are all ran by the county, so no po-dunk gas station testing for me. My Cobb dp is catted, so im hoping the benefits of E85 and the semi-effectiveness of the cat will be enough to pass before having to try with the stock dp.

Z1107

Wait till you put a larger turbo on with supporting mods.:rallydriver: Thats you driving and Gino giving directions wishing he was behind the wheel:tard:

Td_d

Commander In Chief
Ah, fuckit, no power again, 3rd time in two weeks. Nothing like rigging a UPS to charge your phone, and sipping whiskey by candle light.

SSJBaku

he only wants elmo, just elmo, so we watch videos on youtube, he hates barney only let him watch it for like 5 minutes and he gave me the look like whats this purple stupid looking thing...

SSJBaku

yup know when every time shrek roars pretty awesome, get weird looks whenever the wives friends come over for play days just in the corner researching and ROAR....followed by the crazed look from all the other parents

SSJBaku

and now with another one in the oven ill get to stay here for a while haha, just need to pay my car off so i can start the car savings aside from all the kids savings