The Post Whore Thread!

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member

Vermont

Been so damn busy. = (

Lies.... Lies I say...

STI decided to give me some attitude today.... First she has problems starting, then once I get her fired up she throws that stupid Crank Shaft Pos. sensor side A error again :x, I cleared the code and volla, Didn't come back.... Then the tire pressure light came on.... So i checked the tire pressure with a gauge, and they were fine... 5 min later the warning light went away... :idontgetit:

If this continues I am going to have to rebadge the car as a ford due to how finiky it is...

STimedic

I got the same CPS code and start up issue too a couple weeks ago....must just be the sudden weather change, as I swapped out the CPS last year when the code popped up.

Vermont

This just means yours is starting to divide by zero like mine did
Hell I wish my beast would divide by zero at least then it would mean the ecu has decided to do something productive.... Last week I pulled 1.5 degree of timing all over the spool area as I was starting to see fbkc there..... two days later I am seeing timing being added right into the spots I pulled it..... I switched the timing to like it was before and surprise no fbkc.... -_-

Fuck you ECU...

Vermont

You have to set your DAM start to 1, that will help.

And my ecu is dividing by zero.

I have heard of a few people doing that on RR.com but I am still leery of doing that my self. I am super sensitive of any knock during logs.... Hell I am siting at 10.3-10.5 AFR at WOT with stage two timing on my build...

One thing I have been looking into is how to de-tune a vehicle. I will be running a DOM 1.5 with meth and AWIC that is a recipe for a +450whp build right there, but I would rather have a 400whp detonation free tune instead. So I am thinking of keeping the timing very conservative and the boost at 21psi peek. Only problem is I want max spool with no knock.... I anticipate a very difficult time when it comes to the tune.

SSJBaku

me too!!! i think i will actually be able to have the strength to go down to the car in the morning and do some tiding up

SSJBaku

just took the car around the block for the first time in almost 3 weeks, felt good, stupid boot is too big to drive around in traffic though, so hopefully tomorrow afternoon doc clears me to take the boot off to drive again! :D

SSJBaku

anyone running TLF Performance injectors, buddy might be trading me his OG Green 3in/8cm straight for my VF39, going back to stock but hes top feed, trying to get 850s for cheap that are reliable