The Post Whore Thread!

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Good stuff. TLF is top notch injectors.

Vermont

Vermont, you plan it and get the beer and ammo and Ill come up and help tune her with you.

Once I get my Celica back up and running I am going to start to take the STI apart to get everything installed. Going to use that new SD hack too convert over as well. I have been lazy recently and still haven't ordered my AWIC kit yet... spent the money instead on, funny enough, booze and ammo.....

Once I get my Celica back up and running I am going to start to take the STI apart to get everything installed. Going to use that new SD hack too convert over as well. I have been lazy recently and still haven't ordered my AWIC kit yet... spent the money instead on, funny enough, booze and ammo.....

What's sd hack? Also loooovvvveeeee yoooouuuuuu.

Z1107

Damn I hate dealing with Nastyoc, found a guy selling a K&N Typhoon SRI for $75 and cant even get a response back.

Vermont

So fuck my life...... sitting at the side of the road waiting for the car to cool down. Just finished swapping out the thermostat and water pump on the Celica. Fucking is still over heating..... it will do it either driving or at idle. I am kinda at a loss at what to do next.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
So fuck my life...... sitting at the side of the road waiting for the car to cool down. Just finished swapping out the thermostat and water pump on the Celica. Fucking is still over heating..... it will do it either driving or at idle. I am kinda at a loss at what to do next.

Sounds like bad heater core.