The Post Whore Thread!

Vermont

I think its a combo of number/placement/size.

It also depends on if you have an actual sponsorship or not...and the percentage of exterior modifications that are functional vs aesthetic.

That mean my STI is rice? I do have a bunch of stickers and vinyls on it after all.

Grinder34

Track Monkey
Hello kitty + drift charm. Nuff said.

Vermont

Mark, it is your car we are talking about here... maybe not so much because of the stickers, but the owner is slightly special :tard:

Meh, at least it has an engine.... :D

Hello kitty + drift charm. Nuff said.

Lol how can you hate, you helped me find the drift charm and I never would have even found that white hello kitty sticker with out you, so that makes us partners in crime. :tard:

Z1107

I've got decals on mine for the forum and select manufacturers, but it is by no means covered, but I saw a pic of FORMER members car today, all I could say was wtf!

Vermont

Good comeback mark! But then again, you're used to cumming on men's backs... so I'm not surprised :mooning:

And mine has a motor that runs, it's just not big enough for my crazy ass! :tard:

Hey, I would rather be cummin than stroking.....

You need check out my post in the iw built motor thread that you got into it with CP.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Hey, I would rather be cummin than stroking.....

You need check out my post in the iw built motor thread that you got into it with CP.

They say that on IGOTACUMMINS.COM, lol.

Vermont

Lol, well guess what fuji I just found another gem on the power bragging section, rek already posted up in there as well. This poor bastard with an stage 2 05 is running 23.5psi on 93oct, down there in NC to add to it. guys probably already toasted it but who knows maybe it can be saved. Also said company has always been on my list of places I don't shop from due to price and connection to ken block. That alone made me stay away from them. This is no big surprise to me. After all the "big guys" have been doing so such a good job these past few years as we can see with the trail of burnt out engines and empty customer wallets....

Z1107

I almost bought a Nissan NX2000 at the auction for $200. It even had a SR20DE in it. But used up my funds on the Rex probably going to buy a beater at the next auction.

Grinder34

Track Monkey
where do you find these auctions? I want a beater and I'm sure we have some local auctions I just don't know where to go.

Vermont

You sold the corolla?!

Celica damn it, not corolla.... :x Every one keeps thinking it is an AE86.... it's not it's a RA60.

where do you find these auctions? I want a beater and I'm sure we have some local auctions I just don't know where to go.

There is an auction place near my parents house in south riding. It is off 606 just before it turns into Loudoun county park way near route 50. I can't remember the same but it is called Dulles car something or another... Although right now I am looking at a s13 with a boosted KA24de and a shit tone of other mods on craigslist guy is selling it for 3500....

Z1107

I work security for an auction. Check your local tow companies they have to auction off abandoned vehicles and some of them just take offers. Cheap way to get a nice car.