The Post Whore Thread!

Z1107

How in the he'll does someone manage to make a Subaru sound like Honda?! Just got passed by an 07 WRX with fart can that sounded like one. No deep baritone sound just sounded like a pissed off bumble bee.

Vermont

Equal Length headers with a shitty exhaust.... One of the reasons I hate EL you lose one of the best parts of a Subaru...

Vermont

Just picked up a set of plasti dip and gloss for my wheels from dipyourcar.com, cost me 50 bucks for the full kit and I will have black wheels come Saturday (if it ships on time)

Grinder34

Track Monkey
Easy with the spray! Do it from far away, and CLEAN those suckers first.

I'd offer to help/watch but I'm out of town the next few weekends.

Vermont

Easy with the spray! Do it from far away, and CLEAN those suckers first.

I'd offer to help/watch but I'm out of town the next few weekends.

:lol:

O that's funny, you think I'm going to actually spray them my self, didn't you know that's what you are going to do? :D

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
I stretched the crap out of a set of them... Unless they are the L19's they are crap IMHO. The stock bolts are much better.

Z1107

Don't you love it when people who drive camaros, mustangs, firebirds, and challengers call our cars ricers when they incorrectly define their cars as muscle cars and not pony cars?

Grinder34

Track Monkey
When does the amount of decals on a car start becoming rice?

I think its a combo of number/placement/size.

It also depends on if you have an actual sponsorship or not...and the percentage of exterior modifications that are functional vs aesthetic.