The Post Whore Thread!

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
That's the question, do I dip it white or do I fix the issue and stay blue?

Easy way out is dip. Since you want white i think you should just swap over as opposed to fixing. Make a poll thread. Show pics of car currently. Provide example pics of white dipped stis and well go from there! :tup:

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Have you seen the carbon fiber roof from Seibon? WOW!

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Have you seen the carbon fiber roof from Seibon? WOW!

I have not! Link please please please!!!!

What I'd like most is the full color change. What I need to do is repaint the scoop & wing. That's too much money to be spending on a dip.

Dip for an entire car is $300. The tools required cost another $50-$100. If you do it yourself, you get a fresh "paint" job for about $400. How much will it cost you to fix your hood scoop and spoiler?

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member

DownforceTom

Can of wrb paint from grimmspeed is under $15, can of clear is under $10, I have sandpaper. So that's the cheapest method for sure. I'm also without a garage now, so that's a concern.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Can of wrb paint from grimmspeed is under $15, can of clear is under $10, I have sandpaper. So that's the cheapest method for sure. I'm also without a garage now, so that's a concern.

Then you should make a diy on it!!! :tup:

Im sure it would help a lot of us out!

DownforceTom

My girlfriend is gonna share a diy on "how to mess up a workday for Tom". Step 1. Tell him to adopt or buy a corgi puppy. Step 2. Success! Now all Tom is capable of is searching for delightful orange furballs.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
My girlfriend is gonna share a diy on "how to mess up a workday for Tom". Step 1. Tell him to adopt or buy a corgi puppy. Step 2. Success! Now all Tom is capable of is searching for delightful orange furballs.

Rolling.
On.
Floor.
Laughing.

Now that is funny!!!! :lol:

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Good idea.

Now your thinking!!

Spamby

Meat Product Toy
If I could and it would be cheaper, I would just fill the darn thing in. I've just never completely liked having a swimming pool.
I know a lot would say different, and I was really happy with it in the beginning, but now I know why so many people come to this point of disdain.
Basically, you pay someone to dig a hole in your yard and then spend the rest of your ownership throwing money in that hole. Lol

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Use it as a fire pit. ;)

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Well, I see you guys have been enjoying yourselves!

I sure as hell haven't! :angry:

I spent the past 4 and a half hours putting that bullshit in! Never again will I do such crap! You literally have to remove all the silicone door seals, all plastic trim around the door, the rear seat, passenger seat, oh shit handles, and all that other crap to get to the damn headliner. This better have been worth it. I'll know for sure tomorrow when I see it in daylight.

This is what trash looks like folks:

Went straight on the lawn for garbage pick up tomorrow morning. F**k that. So glad that it's over and done with.

Piece of advice for you guys:

Don't modify your headliner. Not worth the pain in the ass to get it out. :)

:lol:

I really hope it looks amazing tomorrow though! It should; and if it doesn't, I will cry. :(

:rofl:

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Looks good from here bro.