The Post Whore Thread!

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
:lol: Damn, Alinro. I thought I was a dick behind the wheel. :lol:

Its even worse with ricers. Yep we still have those around!

Do you still see ricers up there?

Batmobile_Engage

Squirrel Meat Aficionado.
Staff member
There are some ricers around but they are generally beat to shit. I've seen a couple decent ones. Mostly it's hoopdies and asshats in muscle cars acting retarded.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
There are some ricers around but they are generally beat to shit. I've seen a couple decent ones. Mostly it's hoopdies and asshats in muscle cars acting retarded.

:lol:

What about other wrx and sti?

We have a huge car group here in NE Ohio.

Batmobile_Engage

Staff member
I wish. There is a famous and popular place around here for car meets of all types, but there are a ton
of Grade A assholes there. Anything and everything from talking shit about the most minute scratches in
your paint to trying to steal from you.

One guy (from this forum) lives quite close by but his STi is a garage queen and I never, ever see him around.
I've talked to a couple other guys in the area that I have come across in the parking lot with WRX's or STi's.
A couple of them were at Stage II but don't care about car communities.

One of them has a blue '04 with 150,xxx miles on it, first and only owner, completely stock and says he's never had it above 5,000 RPMs. :sorry:

I've handed IGOTASTI referral cards out to all of them. I saw a white 06/07 in a parking lot near me, left a referral
card on the car, haven't heard from him. A guy I work with has an 08 WRX hatch and while he's a decent guy,
he has a lot of "opinions", like "IDGAF what you say, modified cars are garbage. Factory stock is how the OEM
designed the car and how it runs best. If you want to have a modified piece of shit, by all means go ahead, but
don't cry to me when something breaks." Lastly, a guy that lives pretty close to me followed me to a parking lot
to talk Subies, less than one week later he totalled his 02 WRX and bought a Dodge Magnum :tdown:.

Soooo....yeah, I don't know anyone around here with a Subie that seems to give a shit about anything.

Last edited:

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Dude. I dont even know what to think or say about the guy who says oem is best. Fuck you and your modifications.

I can only imagine what was going on in your mind as he said that to you.... Wow lol wow

Batmobile_Engage

Staff member
I can only imagine what was going on in your mind as he said that to you.... Wow lol wow

Stay calm. Don't get fired. Stay calm. Don't get fired. Stay calm.

Batmobile_Engage

Staff member
I really need to find a decent group of people in the area that run auto-x events. Every time I mention any kind
of racing, ask where events are going on, look for an auto-x or track day group, all I hear is the same old shit...
..."there's a 1/4 mile strip in Milan".
F***:banghead:
DRIVING:banghead:
IN:banghead:
A:banghead:
STRAIGHT:banghead:
LINE!!!:banghead:

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!

You might have to do some traveling! We have auto x events held in big abadoned parking lots where the city gives permission.

Apparently we have a small track as well somewhere not too far away.

Whats wrong with the quarter mile?? :rofl:

Batmobile_Engage

Staff member

You might have to do some traveling! We have auto x events held in big abadoned parking lots where the city gives permission.

Apparently we have a small track as well somewhere not too far away.

Whats wrong with the quarter mile?? :rofl:

Periodically, I look for large open parking lots, in the hopes that I could get permission
from the property owner or city to set up an auto-x event. The few lots that are the
right size and allowable are just as pitted, cracked and potholed as the roads. The others
are full of speed bumps and divider curbs. One day I'll make something work.

We have a road course track, but it's about 2-1/2 hours, 160 miles away. This is where I
really want to go, but you need to reserve spots way ahead of time and pay some steep
fees for track time. The cheap days have all the slots filled before I can even fill out the
forms.

I've never been a huge fan of the drag strip. 1/4 mile is farrrr better than 1/8 mile crap though.
Either way, the few times I've been, it's mostly cars that would embarrass me, you and just about
everyone else with less than 8 cylinders. There's some ridiculous shit. The last two times I was
at the strip, I got paired up against a 490whp 80's Firebird that beat me by 2 car lengths and a
brand new Shelby GT500. The @#$%ing announcer in the booth said "wooooooooohhh that little
WRX didn't know what he's got himself into."
Which is funny, because I still ran a 12.2 iirc, which isn't too shabby.

There's always some ridiculous shit around. Like last time, a Cummins turbo diesel that made
something insane like 750hp/1600tq running 10's.

Last edited:

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Rofl. Muscle car boner.

Your little wrx was way in over his head!

Jeez man....

Assholes.. Assholes everywhere!

Batmobile_Engage

Staff member
Lots of foreign-car-hating UAW fucksticks around here. They absolutely hate it when I tell that
"Subaru built a plant in Indiana in 2004 that was the first "zero-landfill" automotive plant in the country.
Who do you think is building those cars? You think they ship workers in from overseas? Get over yourself."

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Murica! Lololol

Batmobile_Engage

Staff member
Sorry about all the bitching today. Some days I just need to let it all come flying out.

Batmobile_Engage

Staff member
Idk about you, Alinro, but I've decided the summer tires are going on this weekend. I'm done driving on dry
roads with the Blizzaks mounted. If it snows again, I'll just be very careful.....or take a day off. :lol:

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Well since mine was garaged. Inwas ready to go. Although i hid it again yesterday after the snow fall

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Yeah. I cried yesterday morning. Lol

Batmobile_Engage

Staff member
Ehhhh...wipe away those tears and go find an empty parking lot. :rofl:

:subaru:

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Ehhhh...wipe away those tears and go find an empty parking lot. :rofl:

:subaru:

Im crying because the snow melted within hours and the roads are white from the salt again!

Fri-sun is all showers so i hope it wipes the shit off the road for good. Summer needs to come for crying out loud.