The Post Whore Thread!

Batmobile_Engage

Squirrel Meat Aficionado.
Staff member
God is speaking to you Alin. He's saying, "Sell the coilovers...do the job right. Get gas shocks and springs."

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
:lol: I think I smell Tokico?! :lol:

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
10 grand now makes men and women splash waterfalls! Sounds sick as fuck! :bigtup:

"This part is completely custom, but then again, this article is about how to make your car sound like one of the most rare and desirable exotics on the planet, not how to put rims on your Focus. "

Gussy818

a5u7esa5.jpg

Free food JJ?

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Z0tZBwQ.jpg

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Just scored a pair of motor mounts! :tup:

So now, I have the pitch stop and the motor mounts to add alongside the coils to the demise.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
r43yT76.jpg

7oVfb4J.jpg

tRaQBf2.jpg

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
YK3NqZP.png

Spamby

Meat Product Toy
In all honesty, I kinda like it. The green is shit but if I were stuck with a NA car, I might add this.
Seems strange he adds the second part of the awic after the fact and with additional shipping?
It's better than that one guy who was trying to sell his half assed supercharger, that never ran right and used pvc pipe for the plumbing, posted here sometime back.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Well, if you looks closely, this dude is using a duct and pvc plastic for the intake. :lol:

Spamby

Meat Product Toy
Fuck me, he is. And the damn intake has a big ass hole in it. Also spotted some or a lot if silicone sealant around shit.
Forget that Pos. Lol.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
:rofl:

Second piece of garbage in a row that we have spotted. :tup:

Spamby

Meat Product Toy
I also like how he said as much power as a stock wrx? So like 220 ish ? Wow you'd think that thing would be in the upper 200's?
Lol

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Stock wrx made like 170 whp. Idk what the stock 2.5 is rated for. Like 140/150? I mean, its unique and different, but still garbage.

Maybe for a beater car that you dont really care about, but 1200.... Can be spent on better shit. :lol:

Spamby

Meat Product Toy
I guess when your looking at 140 to begin with, 80 or 90 ponies ain't bad.... with a ton of vacuum leaks?!